||Euro 4C Group - the new initiative of EAPCI, PCR and a former EurotaClub
- EURO 4C Group: who we are, what we do, how to join? Flavio Ribichini 20`
- From the EAPCI perspective: Is there a need and place for a new structure? Emanuele Barbato 15`
- From PCR perspective: my thoughts on Euro 4C idea. Wiliam Wijns 15`
- How to incorporate Euro 4C ideas on a country level. Miroslaw Ferenc 15`
- How are we doing in Poland, is there a gap between needs and current possibilities? Wojciech Wojakowski 15`
- How can we do better? Discussion 20`
||In a search of optimal RA education model...
- Advantages and weaknesses of teaching rotablation in my country – panel discussion (Italy, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Spain, United Kingdom, Greece, Hungary, Poland) 20`
- Training in RA from a trainee`s perspective. 10`
- Training in RA from BSC perspective. 10`
- Is this case going to be an easy one or…? Are we able to predict (more or less) a risk? 10`
- Let`s try to agree: 30`
- RA in high volume centers only?
- First cases in proctor`s or trainee`s hospital?
- Minimal number of proctored cases? Fellowship in high volume centers?
- Rotablation Risk Score – a dream or a necessity?
- Other topics?
||Learn from the cases – invited expert`s advice 1: Complications. Predictors? Warning signs? How to prevent? How to treat? 7`+ 8` discussion
- Stuck burr.
- Burr entrapment.
- Tamponade during burr passage.
- No flow during burr passage.